Principles of using cookies
What are cookies:
- By identifying which sites and features visitors use most often, we can best tailor our offer to your needs;
- Remember our customers' credentials so they don't have to enter them every time;
- Make our site work properly so that you can complete the purchase process with the least difficulty.
For more general information about cookies, please see & nbsp; here
What cookies do we use:
The cookies used on our website can be divided into two basic types in terms of their durability. Short-term & bdquo; session cookie & ldquo; which are only temporary and remain stored in your browser only until you close the browser, and for a long time the so-called "persistent cookie", which remain stored in your device for much longer or until you manually delete it depends on the cookie settings themselves and your browser settings).
In terms of the function that each cookie performs, the cookie can be divided into:
- Conversions that allow us to analyze the performance of different sales channels
- Tracking & nbsp; (tracking), combined with conversions to help analyze the performance of different sales channels
- Remarketing, which we use to personalize ad content and target it properly
- Analytics that help us increase the user experience of our site by understanding how users use it
- Essentials that are important to the basic functionality of the site
Some cookies may collect information that is subsequently used by third parties and that, for example, directly supports our advertising activities (so-called & bdquo; third-party cookies & ldquo;). For example, information about products purchased by visitors to our site may be displayed by an advertising agency so that we can better tailor the display of online advertising banners on the websites you view. However, we are unable to identify you based on this information.
We use the following cookies on our website:
- AdWords (Tracking, Remarketing)
- Google Analytics (Analytical, Tracking)
- Social: Facebook, Google + (Tracking, Conversion)
- Eureka, Goods (Tracking, Conversion)
You can find information about browsers and how to set preferences for cookies on the following websites:
A powerful cookie management tool is also available at & nbsp; https://www.youronlinechoices.com/en/
- In time
- In required top quality
- With minimum costs
Our priority is to be a reliable supplier for our customers.
The quality manual is a symbol of reliability and stability of the market.
Company ZAKO Turčín is able to offer its customers the production capacity of about 15 000 standard hours monthly.